Bringing in Social Media to TAWN

Ardenburl
Site Admin

Bringing in Social Media to TAWN

Postby Ardenburl » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:43 pm

So rebuilding the website, using a platform that has all the social media toys available, I starting thinking about how TAWN isn't using Social Meadia (SM) to its best.

I will get Tish involved with this topic after the new year, but don't want to forget where I am going with this.

The more SM channels we propagate TAWN hosted or sponsored events to the more we can tie in to the mobile generation we now live in. We should be updating the website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Linkedin, google + and other SM channels prior to, during and after an event.

We should take pictures at every event, and post them, important announcements, tweet them, as soon a vendors are ready during festivals, snap picture or videos (with there permissions) and get them out there!

Smittk421

Re: Bringing in Social Media to TAWN

Postby Smittk421 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:33 pm

Tying in to social media is a fast, free way to get our name out there, and allows us to participate in a whole new way! I am very excited about this and can't wait to see how this manifests for us!

NadiaReignaSilver

Postby NadiaReignaSilver » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:31 pm

I agree and want to help in anyway I can. I'm not a millennial, but I know how to social like one!

Raymond

Postby Raymond » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:58 pm

So much widgetry.... whatever happened to toasters? :mrgreen:

Return to “Why Is TAWN”